DashCommand is the ultimate OBD-II supplementary vehicle instrumentation application available for Android devices. The built in dashboards can display a total of 27 gauges pulling data directly from your ride’s engine control module.
DashCommand 2.7.0 Android application
1 APK android archive application – 8.4 Mb – Android application for mobile
DashCommand is the ultimate OBD-II supplementary vehicle instrumentation application available for Android devices. The built in dashboards can display a total of 27 gauges pulling data directly from your ride’s engine control module. Also use DashCommand as scan tool to read and clear the trouble codes that caused the “check engine light” to turn on, a trip computer, or a race day companion.
– engine speed
– corrected vehicle speed
– open/closed loop *
– boost/vacuum combo gauge
– acceleration (and braking)
– power with optional drag correction (air & tire) **
– torque **
Fuel economy gauges:
– inst. fuel economy ***
– avg fuel economy ***
– avg fuel economy over 3 time periods ***
– distance to empty *
– time to empty *
– fuel level % *
– fuel remaining in tank *
– fuel flow rate gauge
– timing (spark advance) *
– engine coolant temp. *
– intake air temp.
– ambient air temp. *
– manifold absolute pressure
– mass air flow
– fuel trims, short and long term *
– percent engine load *
– catalyst temp. *
– fuel pressure *
– lambda gauge *
– air/fuel ratio *
– Professional skidpad showing lateral and accel/braking Gs with min/max indicators
– Race track visually maps out your location, acceleration and braking as you drive laps around the track allows you to visually analyze different race track laps to see how acceleration and braking changed from lap to lap thus helping you to improve your lap times on your next outing.
– Inclinometer shows rolling angle and vehicle pitch for off-roading.
– Full support for OBD-II diagnostics, find out why your check-engine light is on and clear diagnostic trouble codes (DTCs)
– Data logging, record and playback log files showing OBD-II data and skidpad/race track data simultaneously
– ELM compatible Bluetooth (OBDLink, PLX Kiwi, OBDKey)
License: You can use DashCommand 2.7.0 Android application for personal or educational purposes.
If you would like to share this free vector on your site, please put a direct link of this page (you can use post title as text for link) poiting to www.vector-eps.com.